- Maintain Association bank accounts.
- Make deposits and transfers to appropriate bank accounts at the direction of the Board.
- Implement ACH (automatic clearing house) payment option.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Pay bills on a timely basis.
- Maintain vendor listing and invoices for each bill.
- Work with accountants on associaton audits.
- Develop an Annual Budget for approval by the Board.
- Collect all fees when due.
- Initiate a collection process for serious delinquencies.
- Present requests for special consideration and Board decision.
- Ensure compliance with Massachusetts Condominium Act, M.G.L. Chapter 183A.
ON-SITE PROPERTY VISITS
- Regularly inspect the property and make recommendations to the Board for needed work.
- Oversee and inspect the work of contractors and vendors.
Perform all routine and emergency work with in-house or contracted employees:
- Painting, plowing, roofing, gutters, light bulb changes, flooring, carpentry, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and landscaping.
Salisbury Management, Inc. provides 24/7, on-call service for unit owners and their tenants:
- A 24-hour message service.
- A 24-hour beeper service for office and maintenance staff.
- Enforce rules and regulations.
- Distribute monthly reports to trustees.
- Maintain complete records for the Condominium Association.
- Ensure appropriate insurance coverage for the Condominium Association and administer insurance claims to their resolution.
- Provide the Board of Trustees with a monthly information package including: Property Activity Report, copies of all correspondence in/out of our office, Proposals and a detailed Financial Reports.
- The Financial Report includes:12 month Income and Expense Statement, Budget Comparison Report, Income and Expense Register, Aging Accounts Receivable, Balance Sheet, Bank Reconciliation Report and copies of all the Association's bank statements.
- Salisbury Management Inc. conducts/attends the following meetings:
- Board of Trustee meetings.
- Annual Association meetings.
- Special unit owner meetings as necessary.
- Regular Staff meetings to promote communication related to client issues.
- Salisbury Management, Inc. makes a Customer Service representative available to you, the unit owner, tenant, Board Member or vendor, 24 per day, 7 days per week.
- Salisbury Management, Inc. delivers the highest quality of personalized customer service, striving for prompt responses in problem-solving to manage your concerns skillfully.
- We endeavor to maintain friendly and open lines of communication between all parties.We train our staff to be always helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable.
- Salisbury Management, Inc. values your opinion and we encourage feedback about your experience with us.
- Salisbury Management, Inc. continues to grow through the referrals of satisfied customers.